Two-Way Text MessagingOur Two-Way Text Messaging service allows you to receive available balance and account information via text message.1 In order to use the service, you must register your mobile device through Member Access and provide your text number, which will be validated during registration.
How to Use This Service Once Registered
- Choose a command from the List of Commands below for the body of your text message.
- Send your chosen command to short code 627328.
- A text message will be sent back to your registered mobile device with your requested account information.
List of Commands
- BAL - For available balance
- HIST - For last three posted transactions
- BOTH - For both available balance and last three posted transactions
- CMD - For list of commands
- HELP - For more information
- STOP - To terminate service
Terms and Conditions for Use of This Service
- Replying STOP to 627328 will terminate your Two-Way Text Messaging service
- Text HELP to 627328 or call our 24/7 Member Services at (888) 732-8562 for assistance with the Two-Way Text Messaging service
- Message and data fees may be imposed by your service provider/carrier
- One message per query
- Participating carriers include, but are not limited to: AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Virgin Mobile
1 Information you receive in a response text through Two-Way Text Messaging does not amend, supplement, change or replace any other notice or information you may receive from us in connection with your accounts. Depending on your wireless carrier, delays in sending and receiving text messages may occur. The Credit Union is not responsible or liable for any transmission delays, including erroneously- or non-delivered messages.