Checkbook BalancingMonthly balancing allows you to keep accurate records and avoid costly mistakes.
The calculator below can be used to balance a checkbook with a monthly statement.
- Start by comparing your checkbook register to your latest statement.
- List and total any deposits that are not showing on your statement.
- List and total any checks or other debits not included on your statement.
Out of Balance? Try these tips:
- Verify the calculations for outstanding items.
- Confirm that all records on the statement are listed in the check register.
- Make certain that all items not on the statement are included in totals above.
- Review all register calculations since last balancing.
- If you are still out of balance, call or visit a local branch office for further assistance.